Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SUMMER WISH LIST



I don't even know where to begin with my current obsessions for summer.  There are so many things on my wish list and here's a taste of a few!  I love the nautical feel of the navy shorts and bag.  And I'm a sucker for stripes!  Pinks and corals are my favorite colors at the moment and I can't wait to brush on Butter London's trout pout: a refreshing cantaloupe shade.  Flats and florals to top it all off.. oh, and don't forget some cute sunnies! 

1.  Lightweight Jacket, Topshop
2.  Chain Sandal, Zara
3.  Bracelet, Dannijo
4.  Sunglasses, Tom Ford
5.  Bikini Top, Topshop
6.  Stripe Short, J. Crew
7.  Jelly Satchel, Danielle Nicole
8.  Nail Polish, Butter London
9.  Skirt, Mod Cloth

2 comments:

  1. i really want number 1 and i don't know why

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was my first thought, too! i'm kind of obsessed with that jacket :)

    ReplyDelete