Tuesday, June 5, 2012

FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY

Peyton's first birthday was a couple months ago but I thought it would be nice to share some pictures of the fun day.  It was the first party that I planned, really, all by myself.  I didn't want anything over the top but I wanted there to be a lot of cute details.  And I wanted bright, festive colors.  It turned out to be a great day!  Taco man, margaritas, lots of pictures and dessert!  Thanks to all who shared the special day with us and thank you Lydia for taking all the photos!  Here's some snapshots of the party :)

Welcome to the Party!


 Sweets table


DIY backdrop! I had lots of props so everyone could take
silly pictures :)


Colorful flowers from Trader Joe's


 Birthday Girl and her vegan cake by Some Crust Bakery





Poms, Lanterns and Photos


 Simple centerpieces.  Everything from Target.


 Birthday Girl loves her Dad.


*Peyton's Birthday Dress is from H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment