Saturday, June 9, 2012

SUMMER VEST



 Vest Denim Architect (mine is old, cute style here), Tank Velvet, Skirt Forever 21 (similar style here), Boots DV by Dolce Vita, Bag Forever 21, Watch Michael Kors, Assorted Bracelets, Necklaces Urban Outfitters & (the sand dollar necklace I have had since birth!), Hair Pin Ulta, Sunnies American Apparel.

We went furniture shopping today and picked up some awesome goodies for the house!  My favorite purchase today was this adorable chair from Cost Plus World Market.  It's one of my favorite stores for home goods.  I've been on a denim kick lately.  It doesn't matter if it's a button up, jacket, pants, skirt, shorts.. I'm wearing it!  I pulled this vest out of the back of my closet and put it to good use today!  I think a denim vest can really freshen up a skirt or maxi dress.  It makes it feel very summery while still keeping cool :)  

Happy Weekend!
xo, Jenny








1 comment:

  1. J'ai très envie de te serrer contre moi et de me frotter contre ta jupe longue !!

    ReplyDelete