Monday, July 30, 2012

SHEER LOVE



 Top Lush.  Bralette PINK.  Skirt Mimi Chica.  Shoes DV by Dolce Vita.  Sunnies Ray-Ban.  Bracelets Ija.
Sheer:  It's one of the hottest trends right now and I love it.  And wearing it the right way can give your outfit a touch of sexiness without feeling like you are wearing nothing.  I paired my sheer top with a high waisted skirt so i didn't have as much skin showing through the top.  And I wore a neon bralette underneath to brighten up the outfit.  My cheetah loafers give the look a cool vibe.  So to sum it up, this outfit has a sexy and cool feel that is great for summer.  

By the end of taking pictures, this is how Peyton was.. I can only imagine what she was trying to say. "Mommm! Stop taking pictures and come play with me!!" :)



No comments:

Post a Comment