Sunday, July 1, 2012

TODAY, I WISH I WAS WEARING...




Some days it looks like an earthquake hit my closet and bedroom.  Those days when it feels as though you tried on every piece of clothing in your closet and nothing seems to work.  I hate those days.  That's how I felt today.  All I could think was "I wish I were wearing a gorgeous printed flowy dress and fabulous summer heels!".  So I abandoned the closet and curled up on the couch with my computer and searched for what I wish I could be wearing today.  And I found it!  A gorgeous tiger print, Rebecca Minkoff dress!  The print is to die for, don't you think?  The Elizabeth & James heels are stunning and look comfortable, too.  And Stella & Dot always has adorable jewelry to compliment any outfit.  Wishful thinking..

No comments:

Post a Comment