Thursday, November 14, 2013

THIS GIRL


This is my first attempt at trying to document my little lady more often.  I've been so terrible about writing in my journal or blogging about her growing up.  I don't have the best memory so I am going to work a little harder to keepsake all these fun times so we can look back on them.

She is almost 32 months old and I can't believe how big she's grown!

Got inspired for this post from one of my favorite mommy blogs, Love, Taza 

THIS GIRL:

after going pee on the potty, "mommy!  i went tinkle.. twinkle little star on the potty!"

runs to me out of the blue and says, "mommy!  you're a genius!"

her favorite color, every time, "umm.. blue-orange"

her favorite animal, "pig, oink oink oink"

fitness minded, "mommy, i go to crossfit?"

when the doorbell rings, "mommy, franskiko here?" (always thinks it is francisco our gardener)



more to come  : )












No comments:

Post a Comment