Friday, May 18, 2012

I Really LOVE MY...










I always like when I see little articles of celebrities wearing the same pair of shoes or carrying the same bag.  It shows that they really do hold on to items that they truly love, just like us! Haha.  I have a few things that I have been 'wearing to death' lately, including this diaper bag by Not Rational.  Well, ever since I had Peyton (so for 14 months) this bag has been my savior with enough room and pockets for all our mommy and baby necessities.  BUT, it doesn't look like a diaper bag so that's why I love it.  And my husband doesn't mind toting it along if he has to, too ;)


Anthropologie Top.  Victoria's Secret PINK Shorts.  Active Sandals.  Ray-Ban Sunglasses.  Charlene K Pendant Necklace.  Bracelets by Pura Vida and Etsy.  Forever 21 Ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment