Thursday, March 7, 2013

A NEW HOME



We just moved into a new home recently so it has been a little hectic these days trying to get organized and decorated!  Of course, things don't always turn out as planned.  Furniture doesn't fit here or there.  And wall art doesn't look good there nor over there.  My sense of style for home decor has changed  considerably over the past couple years, so here's my chance to hold on to some of my old favorites and mix in some new modern pieces.  It's been a little more stressful finding new items than I thought.  But I know I just need to be patient and things will come along as we have lived in our home a little longer and we can figure out what we want where.  Stay tuned for some of my adventures in decorating a new home (with pictures of course!)

Don't worry, I didn't forget to tell you the details of my outfit :)

Both Tops Patterson J. Kincaid.  Leggings Frenchi (very similar ones here.  I think I need to get these too!).  Watch (my grandmother's Timex).  Bracelet One of a Kind Jewelry (cute one here).  Cool hair tie on my wrist Roses By Pearl, get them here.  Necklace, made by a friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment