Thursday, April 25, 2013

STYLING MY BOOKSHELVES

Our home needed some updating when we moved in.  The area around the TV had a not so stylish (to put it nicely) oak built in.  So we gutted it and I got to design my own!  It's taken some time to style them, but here is what I have done so far!


deer World Market//vase Target//frame World Market//elephant, from my travels in India


frame World Market//vase, a wedding gift


bottom two shelves filled with books and some toys for Peyton (still gotta be toddler friendly!)
top shelf:  both vases Target//frame, Pier 1//box, my mother's


candles Pier 1//the painting is one of my own my uncle framed for me :)


 birdcage World Market//orange vases Target


clock, globe, frame World Market//silver can Target



custom shelving done by Warner Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment